ERP Manager – China
Location: Jiujiang, China
The Enterprise Systems Manager will be responsible for the day to day operational support of the ERP system and support enhancements, optimizations and integrations of the ERP system with other applications based on the interests of JuiJiang Plant, Zhongshan office team and other global initiatives that are required to support the Asia user community and other related business functions.
This position will be responsible for developing implementation plans, collaborate with the business to understand their needs, develop and implement best practices and policies, maintain and support ERP systems, manage KPIs and SLAs, ensure project deliverables are met following our standards and methodologies, manage the sunset of legacy applications & systems, manage vendors, maintain and monitor security compliance, prepare and maintain the regional IT budget, hire and develop team members, train and mentor, assist with the worldwide IT strategy, resource management, and present and report on IT operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Set up short-term and long-term IT plans, including technical support objectives, IT budget, projects and department running plans;
- Perform system analysis, design, implementation and maintenance to make sure all the Information Systems data of offices in greater China are in normal running state
- Be responsible for leading application team to test and implement network applications, to make sure they are in a reliable running state;
- Conduct necessary system documentation to make sure it's integrated and updated;
- Develop local IT teams and provide necessary training and couching for the team members;
- Communication and collaboration with IT personnel at corporate headquarters.
- Representing the input and interest of the China Engineering & Maintenance user community as well as addressing global requirements and objectives including regional/global conflict resolution as needed
- Responsible for the active transfer of knowledge and introduction of new enhancements to the ERP systems in coordination with global counterparts and regional Maintenance & Reliability Support Services team and project management offices
- Act as an advisor and consultant to all levels of Engineering & Maintenance Asia Pacific including management, and other business functions regarding IT related functionality of ERP initiatives including all global ERP projects and tasks including large/multifaceted projects
- Design, test and coordination of the IT projects and maintenance
- Providing high level strategic and technical guidance to develop, create and implement new procedures and processes, using input from others (Maintenance & Reliability Support Services, Maintenance, Procurement, Warehousing and Finance) that will optimize the functionality for the Asia Pacific Engineering & Maintenance Community.
- Drives the strategic issues and innovations within the field that will bring a competitive advantage to the company.
- Foster the development of an optimized and globally harmonized IT landscape for Engineering & Maintenance with focus on Asia Pacific region.
- Support key user community and provide necessary trouble shooting and training.
- Interact daily with regional/global individuals & groups including all levels of management of engineering, maintenance and other business units.
- Interact at a high level with global teams, new sites and businesses associated with integrations and interact with all other disciplines involved with ERP to support integration efforts.
- First-level IT support (applications and infrastructure) for Greater China user community
- Be the liaison for the local IT infrastructure needs (networks, servers, workstations, phone systems) in all office locations in Greater China
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5+ years of experience operating ERP Systems and Plant Maintenance Modules or other similar systems is required in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Project leadership/management experience
- Experience in implementing new processes and trends in the organization
- Must have previous experience with either YonYou or Kingdee ERP
- Experience with Salesforce, WorkFront and MS SQL is a plus
- Basic understanding in Cisco network equipment, like router and switch.
EDUCATION & SKILLS (COMPUTER/TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in computer science and at least 10 years working experience in IT field with at least 5 years IT management experience. Working experiences in large multinational company is preferred.
- Ability to manage other team members.
- Strong ability to analyze problem and trouble-shooting.
- Good communication.
- Good English, both written and Oral.
- Expertise to understand “state of the art” technologies, and how they integrate in relation to ERP systems like KingDee/YonYou
- An excellent understanding of IT Tools used across the Plant Life Cycle and the relationship to other tools and processes (ex: WORKFRONT & CAD/CAE relationship)
- Networking basics like WAN connection and TCP/IP protocol, network security, firewall and, anti-virus tools
- Has good overall understand of IT technical landscape, such as network infrastructure construction, network monitoring & optimization, database administration and software development
- Open-minded, mature and systematic.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good customer service focus
- Understanding of intercultural differences to work as part of a global service offering management team
- Ability to influence, motivate all stakeholders to create value in all processes related to ERP Systems
- Strong inter Personal skills such as communication, negotiation, working in a team environment, with the ability to work with various organizational levels and functions
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Microsoft Certifications (MTA, MCSA, MCSE) strongly desired
- VMWare or storage vendor certifications